Cell C USSD codes make it easy for customers of the company to transact without stress.
Sometimes, you need a shortcode that serves as a command for a specific service that you are going for. The following are some of the most common codes you will come across as a Cell C customer.
1. *101# – used for airtime balance. This is one of the most commonly used. This option will display the balance that you are left with on the handset.
2. *147# – for the Master USSD menu. It is used to launch the USSD menu with various account management and inquiry options. The emergency airtime, for example, is accessed through it by following the prompts after selecting option 7.
3. *133*1# – for checking WASP subscriptions
4. *#06# – for viewing your device IMEI
5. *147*100# – for viewing your device MSISDN. This works when you want to retrieve your own number. This answers the question how do I get my Cell C phone number? It is especially handy when you want to know the new number you just purchased.
6. *102*Recharge PIN# – used when recharging your prepaid airtime. Use to facilitate account top up when using a voucher value.
7. *111*MSISDN# – used when sending please call me. You use it to Send a text message that includes the number of the sender’s to a different cell phone number to request the recipient to call you, the sender. ( Applies for both Contract & Prepaid)
8. *102*3# – useful when requesting airtime from another number.
9. *102*2# – used when sending airtime to a different user/ sharing airtime
10. *147# – comes in handy when changing Tariff: Best Cell C deals in 2019
How to check your Cell C loyalty points:
- Go to Cell C Mobile App > Check balances on the home screen.
- Use the Self-Service IVR where you Dial 135; option 1 for “Manage”; option 1 for “View Remaining Balance and Usage”.
- Use the USSD > Dial *101# OR Dial *147#; option 2.
- Call 136 > Dial 136; option 0 for “Balance Inquiry”.