Moja Love is a South African digital satellite television general entertainment channel produced by Siyaya Media Network for DStv.
It is a female-skewed channel geared towards content that showcases various forms of love. Moja love is on search for new acting talent and castings are underway as we speak.
The channel wants actors for upcoming productions and the auditions are happing online.
Do you have passion for acting or know someone who aspires to earn a living through acting? Moja love auditions 2020 are a perfect opportunity for you to make your dream come true!
They haven’t specified which productions they’re casting for but they’re clearly for scripted shows because the focus is on acting.
Casting are happening via Moja Love’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram account
How to audition
Follow the guideline below:
For you to participate in the audition, you need to film a clip of yourself acting and summit it via one of Moja Love’s social media accounts with hashtag: #Icanact, also include the hashtag #Mojalove157 so it’s clear that you’re referring to the channel.
Start the video by introducing yourself. They didn’t specify how long or short your clip needs to be, but we would advise that it should be of an average length, the right amount of time to show off your skills.
They also haven’t specified what scenes you need to act, so be creative. Create and perform a clip that showcases your ability to act.
Moja Love contact details
For inquiries and more information, contact them on:
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts that have been provided above for the auditions.
- You can reach out to them through their official website.
- Reach out to them on the Moja TV customer contact website.
- Call them on your phone at 011 043 4243.
- Email them at [email protected]
Visit them here:
- Mojo Love’s offices on 73 Juta Street Braamfontein, Johannesburg
- Urban Brews Studios (Moja Love studios), Rhodes University, Johannesburg