Ref Wayne Nkele has been an inspiration for lots of young South Africans over the years, as he is a multi-millionaire and a young role model for many young people who look up to him. He is the founder of the African Forex Institute (AFI), the Armageddon System (AMG), and Pipcoin, Africa’s first digital currency.
Below are facts about the young man:
- He was born in Meadowlands in the heart of Soweto.
- His interest in Forex trading began when he was still in high school.
- He dropped out of high school to sell sim cards in other to survive.
- Mr. David Schwartz, a trading guru, introduced him to Forex trading.
- He started trading at the age of 16. He made his first million at the age of 19 years and his first billion at 22 years.
- Ref is skilled in Artificial Intelligence, Neuroscience, Psychology, and Quantum Physics.
- He is the backbone of the African Forex Institute (AFI), which he founded in 2014, Forexamg, and Pipcoin, Africa’s first digital currency.
- He is estimated to have a net worth of about $500 million.
- The young billionaire resides in South Africa. One of Ref Wayne houses is in Botswana, which he purchased in 2017. He also owns a fleet of the most expensive cars.
- He is keen on delivering inspirational talks on various media platforms.
- Ref has a software, known as Armageddon. It is a powerful Forex trading software that enables traders to engage conveniently.
- He is an author of many books, such as: The Art of Trading in 2017 and Armageddon Ref Wayne.