This means that if you insist on using the Microsoft browser, you will be required to upgrade from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge. These are the steps that you will be required to follow for the other types of browsers:
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right corner of your search bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the “Advanced” option.
- On the Privacy and Security section, select the “Site Settings” option.
- On the Cookie setting section, select the “Allow sites to save and read Cookie data” option.
- Click on the drop-down menu that has been titled “Firefox”.
- From the menu, select the “Preferences” option.
- Click on the “Content” tab.
- Click on the “Privacy” option.
- Mark on the boxes titled “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept third-party cookies.”
- Select the “Tools” menu and click on the “Internet Options” option.
- Click on the “Security” option.
- Set the “Security Level Zone” from medium to high.
- Click on “Privacy.”
- Set the “Cookies Level” to medium.
ClickBank sign up form
The form will require you to provide details like your official name, country of origin, phone number, email address and password. The password should meet the following requirements:
- It should have not less than two upper case characters.
- It should have not less than two lower case characters.
- It should have not less than two numbers.
- It should have not less than two special characters.
- It should not have more than 32 characters.
- It should not have spaces.
After that, you will be required to click the “Join ClickBank!” option. This option allows one to complete the sign-up process.
ClickBank sign up
ClickBank sign up option allows you to create a ClickBank Client Profile. In case you happen to leave the page before you finish feeding in your details, you can always update your profile details. Immediately after filling in the required information of your profile, you will be required to save the details.
How do I set up a ClickBank account in South Africa?
After creating a profile, you can proceed to create the ClickBank account by following these steps:
Log in to ClickBank
You will be required to navigate to the log in screen. Here, you will enter the email and password that you provided on the form. These details will give you access to the dashboard.
Click the “Accounts” tab
On the dashboard, click the “Accounts” tab, which is situated on the vertical navigation panel on the left side of your screen.
Click the “Create Account” button
On the “Accounts” dashboard, click on the “Create Account” option which is located on the right side of the screen. Clicking this box will prompt a dialogue box to be displayed.
Select the account type
The dialogue box will provide a drop-down list of the nicknames of the account types to select from. These are the nicknames of the account types:
- Vendor: This account type is for individuals who wish to sell products that have been approved by ClickBank.
- Affiliate: ClickBank affiliate account type is for individuals who find products that they like and promote them on their platforms.
- Combination: This account type is for clients who wish to be vendors and benefit from the affiliate programs concurrently.
- Custom: This type is for clients who plan on selling or promoting products for a short while.
- Test: This type is for clients who are exploring the platform. Click the “Create Account” button
Click the “Create Account” button
After selecting the account type that suits your need, you can proceed to click the “Create Account” button.
ClickBank payment South Africa
If you wish to add the payment information to your account, you will be required to log in and follow the steps of selecting the account nickname. You will then be required to follow such steps:
- Click the “Account Settings” option which will prompt the “My Account” page to be displayed.
- On the upper right corner of the page, the “Payment Information” option will be displayed. Clicking on this option will provide the “Edit” link.
- Clicking on this link will display the “Payment Information Editor” page. This page will allow you to enter the payment details depending on your preferences.
- After entering the required details, you can proceed to click the “Save Changes” option. Clicking on this option will update the payment information as well as finalise the process of creating an account with ClickBank.