Vodacom Group Limited is a South African mobile communications company, providing voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 55 million customers.
Vodacom talking points are a reward program for customers who use prepaid services.
SMS bundle rewards
- These rewards are restricted to national SMSs only.
- SMS rewards exclude premium rated and international SMSs.
- There is a time restriction within which the free SMSs should be used, beyond which they are forfeited because they will have expired.
- You will receive a reminder within 14 days before the expiry date of the SMS bundle rewards.
- If you choose to redeem other SMS bundles yet you already have existing SMS bundles that are yet to expire, the new SMS bundles are added to the existing unexpired ones.
MMS bundle rewards
- The MMSs are only allowed for National MMSs.
- The rewards do not include premium rated and international MMSs.
- The time limit for the MMSs is 90 days.
- The customer will be notified within 14 days before the expiry of the MMS bundle.
If the customer has free talking points MMS bundles that are from their prepaid account, they can exchange the points for another free talking points MMS bundle and enjoy 90 days extension of the expiry date from the activation of the last MMS bundle.
How to check your points on Vodacom
- Log in to My Vodacom site of the Vodacom4me App.
- Visit any participating Vodacom outlet.
- Call 082 2411 082 free from your Vodacom cell phone.
- Dial *111# from your prepaid cell phones and select talking points Vodacom from the menu.
How to redeem Vodacom talking points
- Use an App or Log in to My Vodacom.
- Dial *135*7# from your prepaid cellphone and select ‘Talking Points’.
- SMS ‘TP’ to 30150.
- Call on your Vodacom cellphone free of charge 082135.
- Visit any selected shop to redeem.