Cell C is one of the largest mobile communication services provider in South Africa. It offers access to 2G, 3G and LTE networks. Most subscribers make use of it because of its reliability and affordability.
However, Cell C has been witnessing some growth over the past few months. If you are one of the company’s new customers, a time may come when you wish to check what your CellC number is.
Do you wish to find out how to check your own number on Cell C? If yes, then this article is for you. The following is how to do it;
All you need to do is to pick up your phone that has the SIM card and do the following.
- Dial *147#
- The display gives you 8 different options to select from
- Choose option 8 (Customer info)
Your number will then be visible on the phone’s display.
You can also use another phone belonging to a friend, relative or acquaintance to know your contact. To do this, you need to send a Please Call Me message to their phone using yours. This will not cost you anything.
How do you send a please call me with Cell C?
To send a please call me back simply dial *111*insert with the contact#. The other person will receive a message telling them that your number is requesting to be called back.
While knowing how to check my Cell C number is not enough, you should also be aware of the different ways of accessing various services. Find all this information below;
How do I load my airtime voucher?
Dial *103*enter recharge pin#
How do I change from prepaid tariff to another tariff?
Dial *147# and choose option 1.
How do I personalise my call back setting?
- Dial *111*1# and select option 1.
- Enter your name and press OK.
- Choose option 1 to activate and personalise the setting.
How do I request for GPRS/MMS settings?
Dial *147# and select option 3.
How do I convert airtime to data bundles?
- Dial *147# Select option 1.
- Enter the amount.
- Key in 1 again to continue.
- Key in 1 for the second time to finish.
How do I check my airtime balance?
Dial *101# to retrieve your balance amount
How do I check my cell C subscriptions?
On your phone, dial *133*1# and follow the prompts
How do I make my Cell C number private?
- To hide your contact temporarily for one call, dial #31# followed by the number you wish to call. Press the dial button.
- To hide your contact for a longer duration, use your phone settings to keep your contact concealed.
How do I divert all calls?
- Dial **21*08414(enter the last 9 digits of your contact)
- To divert calls whenever you are busy, dial **67*08414(last 9 digits of your contact)#
- To redirect all calls to voice mail when unanswered, dial **61*08414
- To cancel all diverts, dial ##002#
How do I block a lost SIM card?
Dial *147# and select option 6 to block.
If these quick ways of quickly solving your phone issues fail to work, you can contact the Cell C service numbers to get further assistance.
- You can call the support by dialling 135 on a phone with this service provider’s SIM Card. The call is free of charge.
- You can also call 084 135 from any other service provider contact.
Support services can also be sought via this company’s official social media pages:
- On Twitter, use either the CellC support account (@CellC_Support) or the Cell C verified account (@CellC)
- On Facebook, find Cell C (@CellC.SouthAfrica)
- On Instagram, follow cellcsa to get help.