When switching between services or entirely opting out of the Telkom network, it is necessary to cancel your contract.
To avoid financial frustrations even when you are not using the service, this is an important step you should take. Some clients often experience trouble canceling Telkom services while others experience no difficulty at all.
So, how can I cancel Telkom contract in South Africa? In this article we’ll put you through. Read on to know
Telkom cancellation form and process
Subscribers interested in terminating their contracts can now access the cancellation form Telkom at the official website, under My Profile where already registered users can log in. Fill out the required details in this Telkom customer cancellation form, and then submit to confirm the cancellation request.
In the form, customers should indicate their account number among other personal details. The cancellation details on target service or products are also required. Outgoing subscribers should mention the reason for forfeiting the service.
Users of this network can as well access and cancel their contract using online forms which unveiled recently to ease the process. Here is a sample of the Telkom cancellation form.
How do I cancel my Telkom contract online?
The process involved in both online and hard copy forms is the same except for a few variations. For a hard copy, begin by accessing Telkom cancellation form pdf download; then, manually fill the details before submitting it to the nearest Telkom office.
Telkom online cancellation takes about three steps, making it reliably fast. One good thing about the system is that you can access it remotely regardless of your location and time.
Online cancellation process
- Start by accessing the Telkom portal.
- Subscribers who do not have Telkom profile should register by clicking on the register tab to update their profile before proceeding.
- Click on the login tab and provide your user details to access your account.
- While logged in, select “manage accounts”, and then choose the account of interest. Click “Cancel” to initiate the cancellation process.
- Upload all the supporting documents necessary on the page.
- Click confirm to receive follow up references.
After confirming your cancellation, the company will send you a reference number which you will use for further inquiries and follow up. It is, therefore, vital to you keep the number safely should you want to use it. Subscribers with ISP services linked to other service providers must first cancel related services before proceeding to terminate their contract with the network’s services. Subscribers who want their credit balance refunds before the final bill must continue to lodge their complaints on billing through the number 10210.
How do I find out when my Telkom contract ends? After canceling your services with this network, the telecommunication company will process your request within 30 days. Here is a breakdown of the cancellation process:
- Day 1: the subscriber submits a contract cancellation contract.
- About day 7: the company processes the request presented alongside the supporting documents.
- Normal bill: the firm sends a regular bill to the client as the cancellation request is processed.
- Day 30: the company finalizes the cancellation order marking the end of a 30-day notice.
- Day 60: the subscriber receives the final bill from the company.
- Termination: after clearing the bill, the subscriber has successfully canceled their contract with the company.
The network’s customer care agents are always keen to reach out to their customers for clarifications regarding service terminations. The crew will reach out to you on applicable penalties for which a subscriber must consent before proceeding with the termination process.