WASP stands for Wireless Application Service Provider. WASP services are used by different companies to offer content to users through their wireless devices like a smartphone.
Most South African mobile solution providers offer different content through WASP solutions. These contents include games, ringtones, videos, wallpapers, news updates, and messaging solutions (SMS and MMS). WASP services are also useful when sending promotional messages that may help users in decision making. The solutions offered through WASP are known as Value Added Service (VAS).
How to cancel subscriptions on Vodacom
- Send ‘STOP ALL’ SMS to 31050 Stop All.
- You will then receive a confirmation message to show that you have unsubscribed from Vodacom WASP services.
- Vodacom Stop All will unsubscribe you from all WASP related resources.
- This method will only work on Vodacom WASP services.
- Unsubscribe Vodacom premium service to help save your airtime. Another option is to dial *117# and then select “Unsubscribe”.
- You can also stop Vodacom services by calling customer care by dialing 135.
- The customer care agent will help you stop all Vodacom WASP services and prevent any subscriptions in the future.
How to stop subscriptions on MTN
How to block MTN content services?
You can also block WASP services by dialing *136*5# and then selecting option two which is Content Services, then
Option 2 is Manage Premium Rated Services.
Next, select Option 2 which is PRS Charges, and finally, option one which is Block PRS Charges.
How to unsubscribe on Cell C