Gog Lifestyle park is situated at different places in South Africa, and it’s structured in such a way that when you step into the location, all you think of is fun.
The park is meant for both kids and adult. It’s a place for a perfect weekend getaway, as it has activities and facilities that favours every age group.
GOG LIfestyle’s location
The park is situated in 3 places in SA and their locations are:
- Lanseria, which is situated in the Gauteng region.
- GOG Gardens Soweto: Soweto and Protea Glen, in the Southern parts of Johannesburg.
- GOG kids Harties: It is located in the North Western province, in the heart of Hartbeespoort.
Here are some of the services to be enjoyed in the park (Photos):
- Gog lifestyle has a village. The village is an isolated area, which serves as a venue beauty and body care services. In the village, there is a spa and a hair salon. There is also a car wash and a chisanyama.
- You could go on a picnic with friends, colleagues and family. It has conducive areas for picnics. These places are quiet and calm; the much you can do is enjoy the beauty of nature. The areas that are fit for picnic-related activities are the spray park, the play area, the inflatables, and the pools.
- Rather than register in a gym, you can also keep fit with some of the facilities provided in the park. The recreation ground offers services like; fitness relays, jogging trails, running trails, boot camps, and obstacle races.
- Gog lifestyle park has amazing venues for events of all kinds.
- The park has food stalls, drink stalls, and the craft stalls for entrepreneurs interested in marketing their goods.
- The geo-dome stage is the epitome of beauty and fascination of the GOG Lifestyle Park. The dome is big enough to accommodate a reasonable number of people for events. The dome stage serves several purposes. One of these purposes is that it can be used for in-house events. It can also be used for rentals.
- The first package costs R150. This package caters for registration charges and four swimming lessons.
- The second package costs R220. It caters for registration and eight swimming lessons.
Registration for Swimming lessons:
- R50 for registration and R30 for every swimming lesson.
- Registration for the swimming lessons is done at the park every day, at 9 am.
The charges for the events that GOG Lifestyle Park host vary. The oncoming Soweto International Jazz Festival that is scheduled FOR 14th -16th of June 2019 has a different cost. The GOG Lifestyle Park entrance fee for this event is R35000-R280000. The GOG Lifestyle Park charges for this event have the VIP package, which is a bit more costly than the regular package but has extra services.
View this post on Instagram