Cedric Fourie (born 17th of March 1990) is a South African actor and headlines buzzer famous for his incredible Skeem Saam Soapie drama casting.
He was born on the (Soweto), Gauteng and is famous for his incredible Skeem Saam Soapie drama. He served as a networking engineer but later gave up for his lifelong passion in the film industry.
Cedric is now a prominent South African actor. He hails from Orlando (Soweto), Gauteng where he was born and grew up. He was raised by a single mother and has a couple of sisters.
Cedric Fourie age
He was born on the 17th of March 1990 in Orlando (Soweto), Gauteng, South Africa. As of 2020, he is 30 years old.
Cedric Fourie wife
The caring father and husband have a son, born in 2015. His wife’s name is Zari he posts images and captions which confirm his marital status.
He is a pacesetter South African actors who have passionately walked up the career ladder to his fame.
Cedric Fourie education
He studied at many schools including Greyville Primary School, Lenasia and Princess Primary School. He studied at Athlone Boys for his high school studies.
After getting a bursary, he graduated from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Cedric Fourie career
- Networking engineer roles at leading mobile firms including Ericcson, Huawei Technologies, and Mobax Group.
- Cameo roles in prominent shows which includes Sokhulu & Partners, Harvest, Generations, and Isibaya, and eventually joined Skeem Saam.
- Played the guest turn roles as William on SABC1 soapie generation (2012).
- Took part in Generations: The Legacy as William/ The Hammer. Starred as JB in the Mzansi Magic Daily Sun Telemovie My 4-5 Just Sleeps at the starting of 2015.
- Took part in the film “The Ring,” by M-Net Academy Interns.
- Guest acting role as Chris Cele in Mzansi Magic soapie isiBaya for its third (3rd) season.
- Took part in Sokhulu & Partners, SABC1 legal drama series at its third season, as Viks.
- The role of Lehasa starting the fifth season of SABC1 youth soapie Skeem Saam cast.
- Starred as Frank on e.tv drama series Harvest in its 20th episode.
In Skeem Saam, Cedric Fourie portrays a character of Lehasa Maphosa a wealthy businessman who is adored by many young girls. Skeem Saam is a blend of stories about the journey to manhood. The local drama series examines the plight of today’s male children and the tough challenges they face transitioning into manhood.
Are Cedric Fourie and Lasizwe dating?
Cedric Fourie made waves on social media when his romantic his romantic photos with Lasizwe went viral. Some fans are however reluctant to jump into conclusion concerning the alleged relationship between the two until Cedric and Lasizwe decide to come out. So far, none of the two has declined the relationship, not even Cedric Fourie partner Lasizwe. The actor pronounced his supportive stand on LGBTIQ+ citing rampant homophobia which requires more awareness.
He has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million which he has earned through acting.