Rosebank College is one of the best colleges in South Africa, and it is registered as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. It opened its doors in 2007 under the Independent Institutes of Education ( IIE ) in South Africa and acquired full local accreditation in the same year. Furthermore, it is internationally recognized by the British Accreditation Council. The college has nine learning centers in the country, and these can be found in Bloemfontein, Pretoria, and Johannesburg.
You will need the following in other to register:
- A National Senior Certificate or a Certified Statement of Results
- If you are an international student, you need a study visa.
- A copy of your Identity Number
- Fees deposit
- A copy of your parent or guardian’s ID number
Application and Registration Process:
- Go to the college website (www.rosebankcollege.co.za) and complete the application form.
- Talk to the student advisor. Alternatively, you can wait for them to call you to clarify issues like fees payment, the full course duration, and more.
- Fill in the registration form. You have the option to download the hard copies, which must be submitted on any nearest campus.
- Pay the fees deposit.
- Get your student card. Having the student card means that you are ready to start schooling.
Courses offered in Rosebank are:
Higher Certificate programs
1. Higher Certificate in Travel
2. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. Office Administration
4. Human Resource Practices
5. Event Management
6. Business Management
1. Commerce in Marketing Management
2. Business Accounting
3. Human Resource Practices
4. Commerce in Business Management
1. Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
2. Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. Bachelor of Public Administration
4. Bachelor of Business Administration
Faculty of Information and Communications Technology
1. Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting
2. Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services
1. Diploma in IT ( Software Development )
2. Diploma in IT (Network Management )
3. Diploma in IT Management Degree courses
1. Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
Faculty of Education
1. Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
1. Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
2. Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
1. Higher Certificate in Journalism
1. Diploma in Journalism Studies
2. Diploma in Public Relations
3. Diploma in Computer Based Graphics Development
General registration fee for any course is R1600.
Each course attracts its different fee amount.
All IIE Rosebank College students are automatically eligible to apply for a bursary.
Rosebank College Polokwane
- Telephone: 015 295 4311
- Physical address: 54 Kerk (Church) Street,Polokwane
Rosebank College Cape Town
- Telephone: +27 21 425 2084
- Physical Address: MSK House (13), Buitengracht Street, Cape Town City Center
Rosebank College Bloemfontein
- Telephone: 051 101 0414
- Physical Address: 97 St Andrews, Street Bloemfontein
Rosebank College Johannesburg
- Telephone: 011 403 2437
- Physical address: 23 Jorissen Street, Braamfontein
Rosebank College Pretoria
1. Pretoria Sunnyside campus
Telephone: 012 343 2504
Physical Address: Cnr Jorissen & Johnson Streets, Pretoria, 001
2. Pretoria CBD campus
Telephone: 012 320 7270
Physical address: 239 Pretorius Street, Southern Life Building
Port Elizabeth campus
Telephone: +27 41 101 1985
Physical address: 3 Rink Street, Port Elizabeth Central
Telephone: 033 101 0117
Physical address: 118 Chief Albert Luthuli St. Pietermaritzburg, 3201