Capitec remains one of the largest bank in South Africa. Its qualitative criteria like strategy, culture, and customer satisfaction makes it stand out.
It is a highly focused bank with proper management and experience. All these qualities and right strategies contribute towards its quality services when it comes to its activities, such as the Capitec cash send and transfer.
A lot of people have been wondering how cash send work, how they can send money via Capitec e-wallet, how to reverse money transfers using the bank’s app, and whether cash send is reliable. However, they need not worry.
When it comes to customer satisfaction, this service provider offers the best through its explicit customer service.
This clearly shows its efficiency when it comes to cash send and other activities, making the process of sending money to friends and family extremely easy, especially during an emergency.
In this article, we’ll be put you through everything you need to know about Capitec cash send and how it works.
An e-wallet is an electronic device or online service that allows individuals to make online transactions. Its various functions include purchasing items online with the help of a computer or a smartphone to buy things from a shop. Its e-wallet has also proven to be extremely advantageous to South African citizens when it comes to issues of making payments. Apart from keeping one’s money safe, their e-wallet is useful in saving time, since an individual is saved from having to fill in their details every time they want to purchase something online.
How Capitec e-wallet assist in keeping an individual’s money safe
The Capitec master pass contains extra layers of security that protect individuals from fraud and theft. It also assists a person in making purchases faster and securely by storing all their information concerning payments in a secure location.
All the information regarding one’s account is encrypted, meaning that an individual’s actual account numbers are not stored on their phone. When they make a purchase, the merchant is not able to see the details of their credit cards.
Also, the random transaction number is only valid for a given period of time. Also, the e-wallet only has access to funds that a person makes available. When you buy something, only a specific amount, equal to the cost of that purchase, can be seen and nothing more.
How to transfer money from Capitec to FNB using cellphone banking
The Capitec money transfer process is easy. The process can be done over the phone. To send money from Capitec to FNB using cellphone banking, follow these steps:
Using your phone through the help care
- Tap transact.
- Tap send cash and enter your remote PIN
- Tap the button indicated send cash
- Choose “From” account
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Create a 4-digit secret code and send it later to the recipient (which will be used in collecting the money)
- Tap the next button
- Read the terms and conditions, tick all the given boxes, and tap the accept button.
- Capitec cellphone banking number: In order to enjoy the privileges of cellphone banking at Capitec, you should dial *120*3279#
- Capitec cardless atm withdrawal: Capitec does not offer cardless ATM withdrawals.
Capitec cardless cash withdrawals
Capitec cash withdrawals are made in two different ways. An individual can withdraw cash from their own bank account without using a card. It is also possible to transfer funds to someone else even if they do not have an account with the company so that they may withdraw funds for you from their own account.
Capitec cellphone banking
This involves an individual using their cellphone to access their transactions or savings accounts, their savings plans, and also their credit facilities. When it comes to mobile banking, there is no monthly subscription. An individual’s mobile banking pin keeps all their transactions secure.
How to register Capitec mobile banking
To register, visit your nearest branch with your cellphone and global one card. An SMS that allows you to download the app will be sent to you. Once downloaded, you are to install the app and then activate it. Open the app key in your remote pin and start transacting.
Capitec cellphone banking app
This is a cellphone application that offers the bank’s clients efficient and secure banking at any place. It provides advantages such as viewing account balances, paying of beneficiaries, assisting in the transfer of money between an individual’s accounts, approval of sign in, and certain transactions through their website.
How to send cash using the Capitec cellphone banking app
- Tap on the transact button
- Click on the send cash and enter a remote pin
- Click the send cash button
- Choose “From” account
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Create a four-digit secret code (this will be required when collecting cash)
- Click the next button
- Read the terms and conditions and click the accept button after ticking the boxes
- Click on yes for receiving the transaction
- An SMS containing a reference number will be sent to you. You should send it to the recipient.
- Send the secret code to your recipient in another message
Capitec money transfer
Capitec money transfer enables you to transfer money between accounts through your cell without visiting a branch. It is done free of charge. Moreover, Capitec instant money transfers provide a platform for an individual to have timely and efficient transfers. The process of transferring money is indicated below.
- Using your Capitec mobile app, click on the Transfer button and then on the Save button.
- Enter your secret pin so as to be able to sign in
- Choose the transfer money option
- Choose the “From” and “To” accounts
- Enter the transfer amount button
- Click on transfer